The Centre is open from 7.00am until 6pm, from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Children must be collected at 5.55pm so educators may conclude their duties and leave the Centre by 6pm. The Centre is licensed for 77 children, aged between 6 weeks and starting school.
We provide care in three sections:
- the Kindy Room caters for children from 3 to 6 years
- the Toddler Room caters for children from 2 to 3 years
- the Babies Room & Tiny Tots Room cater for infants from 6 weeks to 2 years
Each section is supervised by caring and experienced qualified educators. Educator levels meet licensing requirements at all times. Our centre provides services to families from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, always respecting the individual rights of all families. We ensure that all aspects of your child's developmental needs are programmed for and evaluated regularly.
- Cares for children aged six weeks old to school age
- Is fully accredited
- Provides educational programs (Early Years Learning Framework)
- Operates with highly qualified and multilingual staff
- Qualifies for the child care benefit rebate
- Operates as non profit community based centre
- Runs the 'Start Right Eat Right' healthy meal program
- Is Asthma friendly
- Is a safe, friendly, nurturing environment
- Holds Sun Smart accreditation
- Is open between the hours of 7:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Torrensville Child & Family Centre is a social enterprise of UnitingCare Wesley Bowden (UCWB). This means that as well as providing individualised, professional and caring childcare, you have the unique opportunity to access their services through direct referral from the Centre. If you would like to know more about UCWB, please visit www.ucwb.org.au or call 08 8245 7100.